Terms & Conditions of Use Thursday, 24/06/2021 Lượt xem: 260
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
1. Scope of application
These terms govern the conditions when you visit our website for any purpose, or to perform any act on our website such as product consultation, ordering, counter content retrieval,…
2. Subjects of application
These terms apply to all customers accessing our website including individuals and organizations operating in Vietnam.
3. Principle of application
By using our site, it means that you agree to these terms.
You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Company’s website without prior and separate notice.
Your continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
Any feedback, comments, or suggestions (“Submission”) you may provide regarding the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such Submission as we see fit and without any obligation to you. By making a Submission, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Submission throughout the world in any media. You also grant us the right to use the name you submit in connection with such Submission.
You agree and undertake NOT to:
Post, promote or transmit any materials or information through the Site which are or may be offensive, indecent, defamatory or which may not be lawfully disseminated under applicable laws or which you know or have reason to suspect contains any viruses or damaging components which may detrimentally interfere with the Site or the operation of the Site;
Use the Site other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws, or view, listen to, download, print or use the Materials other than as allowed under applicable laws;
Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
1. For those Services that contain information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds, and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed, you acknowledge that all such Content is proprietary to the Company and/or our suppliers. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
2. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Company’s name or any of the Company’s trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features, and you may not use the same without our express written permission.
3. Permission will only be granted to you to download, print or use the Materials for personal and non-commercial uses, provided that you do not modify the Materials and that we or the relevant copyright owners retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
4. Use of the services and content by third parties – even of extracts – for the commercial purposes of offering goods and/or services– is not permitted. Infringements may be subject to legal action.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
1. Customer is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration, you must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information.
2. You are responsible for safeguarding your username and password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
3. The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
4. As soon as practicable for any changes to the profile information that you provided, for us to communicate with you effectively, you can update the relevant information under your registered account at www.medicare.vn, or inform our Customer Service Hotline, which can be found on our website.
5. Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify the Company for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
6. Should you find any unauthorized use of your login, you shall notify the Company immediately and effectively.
We shall not be liable for any breach of our obligations under this Agreement where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to by fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS
We value all comments, contacts and feedback from Customers about our Services and this policy. For all related questions, please contact our Customer Service Hotline, which can be found on our website.
1. The Terms and Conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Vietnam without reference to Vietnam conflict of laws rules, and any dispute arising out of our Terms and Conditions and services will be resolved by exchange or negotiation. In case it is not possible to resolve by negotiation, the dispute will be resolved at a competent agency in Vietnam. Our failure to exercise a right does not constitute a waiver of that right.
2. We may amend the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting a variation on the Site. The latest version of the Terms and Conditions will supersede all previous versions.
3. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Vietnamese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Vietnamese version shall prevail.